Follow ze mustahd way.

For people who are interested in Arts & Culture with a short attention span that is longer than most short attention spans.

May 31, 2010

Like A G6.

Like a G6 by Far East Movement.

Music Monday. I feel absolutely terrible about the long hiatus. I haven't blogged since... beginning of May. So heres my REVIVAL. Only, I'll probably be dead again until after the school-hectic-craze-faze is done.

A lot of artists out there use music as their muse, to find inspiration and ideas, or even just to "zone out" from the outside world. I, as a photographer/writer/wanna-be love to listen to Techno and house music while snapping or writing. It gives me a THRILLLLLLLLL that urges me to think with ease.

Give the song a listen, and drop a comment below telling us what song YOU listen to while spilling out your imagination?
Are you a KISS-er, Elton John-er, David Bowie-r, Cyndi-er, Madonna-er, Kurt Cobain-er ....?
Photo by Nick Knight.

1 comment:

  1. good question! I think it depends on what mood I'm in. lately, I've been listening to Owl City because when I space out listening to him, they're always nice thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete