Follow ze mustahd way.

For people who are interested in Arts & Culture with a short attention span that is longer than most short attention spans.

Mar 1, 2010

FREAK X



Estelles back! So is Kardinal Offishal (Canadian Musician, win!). With this oh-so-fabulous song, that has now gotten to me. Nedda Ebo sings it(along with old Madonna music) all the time, and its hard not to fall in love with the catchy beat...At first, I was a bit "Meh, its an alright song". But once Nedda sends you a song, she will consistently, and randomly sing it, and sing it, and sing it (get the point>). Eventually, your brain gives in. In fact, Nedda's probably doing a victory smile behind the computer screen as she reads this.

I can be a freak.
Yeah I can be a freak.
Can you be a "Freak?"
I know Nedda Ebo is.

1 comment: